Art Deco was an opulent and lavish art form that spanned the 1920’s and 1930’s. The art form influenced architecture, industrial design, interior design, fashion, and film of the period.
David Broadwell is an accomplished custom art knife and pen maker with twenty-five years experience shaping & sculpting a variety of metals, fine woods, ivories, and stone. His pens have been featured in Stylophiles online magazine, Pen World International, Stylus Magazine, and was showcased in the Society of North American Goldsmiths (SNAG) 3M Innovative Tools 2002 Exhibition. His hand made pens sell for thousands of dollars.
- All components are cast, polished and plated with a durable Rhodium & 22kt Gold plating
- Includes spires and starbursts that characterize the Art Deco period.
- Pen clip features unique Art Deco design and a radiant Swarovski Crystal
- The cap is 3-D cast with intricute Art Deco detail
- The Pen Band is cast and gold plated with Art Deco detail
- Medium Schmidt™ gold and Iridium nib plus an ink pump and ink cartridge